Friday, July 1, 2016

VALUE-FOR-MONEY Lunch in BF Homes Paranaque: HK ROAST KITCHEN


One noontime last week, I found myself driving along Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes.  I decided to pull over and get a quick lunch at  one of the  no-frills  restaurants on that  row:  HK Roast Kitchen.

It serves the usual staple HK dishes:  sweet sour pork,  wanton noodles,  and  lechon Macau.  My favorite are its chicken items:   Roasted,  Soy,  and White  Chicken.  I like the Soy chicken better, specially when dipped in their special ginger sauce.

I also like their Yang Chow Rice, which is not overwhelmingly seasoned.   I always ask for the bits of pork asado  be separated from the rest of the heap, simply because I  do not  want the chicken flavor to   compete with that of  cured pork's.

The  servings at HK Roast Kitchen  are generous,  I did not finish what I ordered.  The Soy Chicken and Yang Chow Rice can be good for 2 to 3 persons.

My Soy Half-Chicken and Yang Chow Rice


Chinese tea--which I really enjoy gulping by the  cup after heavy meals-- was complimentary. All things considered, the bill of Ps 370  (Ps 250 for Soy Half-Chicken and Ps 120 for Yang Chow) was well worth it.   I left the place with a heavy take-out  paper bag.

Shot of HK Roast Chicken Menu Cover



HK Roast Kitchen: 
138 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes,Parañaque
0933-0111-035, 0947-777-6716
Open:  11:00AM - 11:00PM

P.S.  To find value-for-money properties for sale  near HK Roast Kitchen  and in other parts of Metro Manila,  visit  RushDealPh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment