Sunday, June 19, 2016

VALUE-FOR-MONEY Breakfast in Alabang: TORCH RESTAURANT

Last Thursday,  Maita and I decided to take breakfast at Molito  Alabang. We saw a tarp announcing:  "Now Serving Breakfast"  at Torch Restaurant, located near Commerce Avenue entrance.

Torch Alabang started  serving breakfast only last week. The menu has Filipino and American breakfast items.   I ordered the  "Fisher's Bangus," while Maita, "High Ribs."   What caught my attention was that each breakfast order came with bottomless brewed Italian Coffee until 10:30am.

My fried bangus was presented differently, slightly coiled and standing on its side.  It tasted fresh and was practically unsalted. Good for those on diet.


Fisher's Bangus


Today, Sunday,  Maita and I returned  to Torch Alabang  and this time, I asked for  "High Ribs"-- same thing  Maita ordered last time.   It was tender,  done just right, with no  strong barbecue  flavor, and the portion was adequate  for me.

High Ribs



Maita ordered "Steak and Egg"--  US Angus steak wrapped with bacon.   I asked for a small bit just for the taste of it--  and I found it  delightfully juicy.


Steak and Egg




The bill  for the two breakfast orders, together with the bottomless Italian brewed coffee for two, was just a little over  P 500.  That is value-for-money breakfast  deal for me this Father's Day.

Torch Restaurant on Facebook

P.S.  To find value-for-money properties for sale  near Torch Alabang and in other parts of Metro Manila,  visit  RushDealPh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment