Wednesday, May 10, 2017

VALUE-FOR -MONEY HOT CHOCOLATE: Pan De Manila, C-5, Pasig City

On my way to Katipunan last Friday to pick up my children from school,  I decided to take a short stop at at gasoline station on  C-5, the side of  Pasig City.  At the same site was an outlet  of Pan de Manila.

I decided to try a piece of pesto pan de sal with cheese, which I decided to pair with a cup of hot chocolate.  I was told by the lady behind the counter that they only serve  3-in-one chocolate  in  sachets. I agreed to try it.  The chocolate powder was readily mixed in hot water in a  disposable cup. I did not expect  much until I took a sip.

The chocolate what evidently strong but not overpowering.  It had the right sweetness buffered by some creaminess from the milk that went with the mix.  Compared to my usual hot chocolate that I order from this ubiquitous US-based fastfood company that serves some of the better breakfast meals,  the hot chocolate from Pan de Manila  was thicker and heavier. At the price of just  Ps 25 per cup-- that is value-for-money.   Give it a try.

P.S.  In case you-- a relative, or friend-- are looking for value-for-money properties in Pasig City, check out RushDealPh.com.  Recently repriced is this  fully furnished  181 sqm  3-BR unit  with parking at the Manila Luxury Condominium near the University of Asia and the Pacific.  Asking price is only Ps12.5M, just click on this link:  MANILA LUXURY.




No comments:

Post a Comment