Sunday, April 2, 2017

VALUE-FOR-MONEY Herbal Tea: Family Mart

I have been weaning myself away  from coffee so my preference nowadays has  shifted to herbal tea. Yesterday morning, after a viewing appointment in Salcedo Village, Makati,  I decided to get  my first cup  of  tea for the day.

I parked along Carlos Palanca St. in Legaspi Village and   headed for  the Family Mart branch. I asked the cashier for green tea and I was directed to the shelf where  I picked the Camomile variant  from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

When I  went back to the cashier, I was pleasantly surprised to be charged Ps 19.75 only. I was given a paper cup  with a lid  that was marked "UCC," to fill with hot water from the dispenser at the side of the counter.  I thought I was going to be charged for the water and that  cup, but no,  they were for free.

I walked out of the store glad   that I got my steaming cup of herbal tea for less than the  minimum street parking fee  in Makati.

P.S.  If you, your relatives or friends are  looking for  value-for-money   properties for sale in Makati, please visit  RushDealPh.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment